- Date Posted
- August 27, 2019 - 08:00 AM
- Closing Date
- September 30, 2019 - 04:30 PM CST
The Municipality of Red Lake is currently accepting applications for the following positions in the Recreation Department:
Arena Helper - Rink Rat - $13.15 per hour
This is a casual student employment position; employees will perform call in work throughout the week. Duties Include:
- Report unsafe conditions within and around the skating rink to ensure safe use by public.
- Garbage pick up in and around the building.
- Assist with maintenance of the ice surface (moving nets for flooding and asisting attendant with maintenance).
- Cleaning of dressing rooms, lobby, stands, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Facility Attendant.
- Applicants must be at least 14 years of age.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
Individuals who feel they are qualified may obtain a job description from the Municipal
Office, on the Municipal Website,
www.redlake.ca, or using the button above.
Accommodations for job applicants
with disabilities are available on request.
Attention: Mark Vermette, Chief Administrative Officer
Municipality of Red Lake
P.O. Box 1000
Phone: 1-807-735-2096 ext. 240